DNJ Energy Malaysia Sdn Bhd extends all possible Engineering and Technical Support to Meiden Malaysia Sdn Bhd for the ongoing KVMRT – Line 1 Project.
DNJ Energy Malaysia Sdn Bhd , by deploying experienced team of Power System Experts is in the process of supporting Meiden Malaysia Sdn Bhd for successful completion of the KVMRT project.
DNJ Energy Malaysia Sdn Bhd is presently supporting KVMRT – Line 1 Project in the following areas:
- Design and Engineering Support
- Protection Relay Coordination Studies
- DC Simulation Studies
- Factory Acceptance Support
- Preparation of Cable Schedule and Termination and Cable laying Layout
- Interface Engineering Support which includes mainly interfacing with third parties ex; station transformers under civil WPC, Stinger system interfacing with Electric train, SCADA interfacing with Backbone Telecom Network (BTN), SCADA system with Facility SCADA
- Verification and Validation of Quality Documents for the Power Equipments as per project specifications.
- Testing and Commissioning of 33kV / 750Vdc system which includes 33kV GIS with bus protection, 750VDC Switchgears, Stray current collection system, Isolators, Transformers, Rectifiers, Automatic Assured Receptivity unit test with Electric train braking test, Stinger system, Blue Light system (BLS), Rail testing (Power & Running rail), DC transfer trip between stations, SCADA system
- Document preparation which includes but not limited to the Site Test forms (PAT / SAT / Interface), Tests Procedure (PAT / SAT / Interface), T&C schedule, T&C Reports.